It's our fifth Quell as Fighting in The War Room, and one of us is super pregnant. With Katey Rich's due date passed, each host picks a movie that they would pass on to the next generation, even if that generation isn't biologically theirs. We go in the order of "most likely to have children in wedlock" starting with pregnant Katey and The Music Man, moving to Matt Patches and Searching For Bobby Fischer, then to David Ehrlich for The World of Tomorrow and finally for Da7e who chose Kung Fu Panda.
TECHNICAL NOTE: David is missing from the first segment due to technical and audio difficulties.
We also welcome your feedback!
Find us and like us at our Facebook page
Please subscribe on iTunes and KICK US A REVIEW if you like what you hear! It helps us with expanding to new listeners, especially in these early days of the new podcast!
00:39 – Welcome to Episode 125!
05:05 – The Music Man
21:47 – Searching For Bobby Fischer
40:59 – World of Tomorrow
1:02:52 – Kung Fu Panda
Previous Quarter Quells:
- OpKino Classic: First Quarter Quell (August 26th 2011)
- OpKino Classic: The 2nd Quarter Quell (Feb. 22nd 2012)
- OpKino Classic: Storytelling Quarter Quell (Aug 10th 2012)
- OpKino Classic: Family Interview Full Quell (Feb 8th, 2013)
- FITWR 025 – The Filmmaking Quarter Quell (June 3rd, 2014)
- FITWR 050 – QQ2: Movies for the Moment (Dec. 2nd 2014)
- FITWR 075 – QQ3: Movies We Wanted To Be When We Grew Up.
- FITWR 100 – Significant Other Full Quell