Each Host Replaced By The Person Who Puts Up With Them
It’s our fourth Quell as Fighting in The War Room (and our 2nd 100th episode as a foursome), and we’ve all stopped going it alone. It’s time to meet the significant others, the people who have put up with us podcasting multiple times a week for years and years. David’s fiancé Elisa says David’s not trolling you, Katey’s husband Michael would sometimes rather watch House Hunters, Matt Patches’ better half Michelle proves to be the saner party and Da7e’s girlfriend Java has things to say about Jane Austen adaptations.
We also welcome your feedback!
Find us and like us at our Facebook page
Please subscribe on iTunes and KICK US A REVIEW if you like what you hear! It helps us with expanding to new listeners, especially in these early days of the new podcast!
00:00 – Welcome to Episode 100!
03:50 – Elisa
23:20 – Michael
43:08 – Michelle
59:00 – Java
Previous Quarter Quells:
- OpKino Classic: First Quarter Quell (August 26th 2011)
- OpKino Classic: The 2nd Quarter Quell (Feb. 22nd 2012)
- OpKino Classic: Storytelling Quarter Quell (Aug 10th 2012)
- OpKino Classic: Family Interview Full Quell (Feb 8th, 2013)
- FITWR 025 – The Filmmaking Quarter Quell (June 3rd, 2014)
- FITWR 050 – QQ2: Movies for the Moment (Dec. 2nd 2014)
- FITWR 075 – QQ3: Movies We Wanted To Be When We Grew Up.